GalaticStars
Welcome Home To GalaticStars - Please feel free to register and access our forums on your account. Please use the same username for chat as you would have accessed it on the forums. -RebelRose (Founder).
GalaticStars
Welcome Home To GalaticStars - Please feel free to register and access our forums on your account. Please use the same username for chat as you would have accessed it on the forums. -RebelRose (Founder).
GalaticStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GalaticStars

Inspiration to working with spirit forum including a vast range of topics from free psychic readings, healings, development, psychic learning outlet, resources, chat

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hey all - my introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Admin
Rose

Hey all - my introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Hey all - my introduction    Hey all - my introduction  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:09 am

Hey to all viewing the site! How are you? Warm welcome aboard to the community GalaticStars. RebelRose here. I am from Colchester, Essex. I am a psychic medium also a white witch. I lead a path based in healing and psychic mediumship development but am looking at magick a well and also respecting nature and universal energies but equally, looking at respecting planets and the stars too as a healing outlet for universal energy. My path borders on communication and spreading the love and confirmation of evidential messages through life after death. I firmly believe that by helping others we can set a trend of a butterfly effect in a positive way and restore faith in humanity. By doing acts of kindness to strangers throughout the day, we can restore faith and hope in mankind. Supported in the nature of Love and Light.
In my spare time, I enjoy dancing, music, writing, and also poetry, short stories and consciousness channelling inspirational messages as well as helping others.
Back to top Go down
https://galaticstars.forumotion.com

Hey all - my introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GalaticStars :: Guidelines :: Introductions-
Jump to: