GalaticStars
Welcome Home To GalaticStars - Please feel free to register and access our forums on your account. Please use the same username for chat as you would have accessed it on the forums. -RebelRose (Founder).
GalaticStars
Welcome Home To GalaticStars - Please feel free to register and access our forums on your account. Please use the same username for chat as you would have accessed it on the forums. -RebelRose (Founder).
GalaticStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GalaticStars

Inspiration to working with spirit forum including a vast range of topics from free psychic readings, healings, development, psychic learning outlet, resources, chat

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Affirmations to Raise Your Low Self-Esteem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Admin
Rose

Affirmations to Raise Your Low Self-Esteem Empty
PostSubject: Affirmations to Raise Your Low Self-Esteem   Affirmations to Raise Your Low Self-Esteem Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 am

To boost your self-esteem, you need to identify the negative beliefs you have about yourself, then challenge them.

You may tell yourself you're "too stupid" to apply for a new job, for example, or that "nobody cares" about you.

Start to note these negative thoughts and write them on a piece of paper or in a diary. Ask yourself when you first started to think these thoughts.

Next, start to write some evidence that challenges these negative beliefs, such as, "I'm really good at cryptic crosswords" or "My sister calls for a chat every week".

Write down other positive things about yourself, such as "I'm thoughtful" or "I'm a great cook" or "I'm someone that others trust".

Also write some good things that other people say about you.

Aim to have at least 5 positive things on your list and add to it regularly. Then put your list somewhere you can see it. That way, you can keep reminding yourself that you're OK.
Back to top Go down
https://galaticstars.forumotion.com

Affirmations to Raise Your Low Self-Esteem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GalaticStars :: Garden of Light :: Positive Mantras and Colour Art Mandelas-
Jump to: